The rumble of racing engines is coming to the campus of the General Motors Powertrain Engineering headquarters in Pontiac, MI, in the near future. The automaker is moving its motorsport operations to the new Performance and Racing Center there in mid-2015.
General Motors Powertrain Engineering
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX