A new study from Kansas State University found that young men and women crash their cars at different times and in different ways.
- Danny King
- May 27, 2014
That bad habit some men have of seeing how far they can go when the "empty" fuel light is on? Many challenge their electric vehicles in the same way. Some things don't change.
- Damon Lowney
- Dec 3, 2013
Yes, red is the most popular vehicle color for men, and women like silver more than any other color, according to a study by iSeeCars. It's hard to make perfect sense of the study, which explores gender and its relation to vehicle color preference, but it does open a window into the minds of male and female car shoppers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models