Back in June, we reported on the case of 16-year-old Chase Culpepper, a gender-nonconforming teen from South Carolina who was told that he had to remove his makeup – his "disguise," as the DMV employees called it – before being able to take his license picture. Now, he's suing the SCDMV in federal court through the Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX