J.D. Power's latest North America Rental Car Satisfaction Study finds that enthusiasm among Millennials boosts the ratings of the whole industry. Enterprise grabs the title as the best company for the second year in a row.
Edmunds has taken a closer look at the buying habits of young adults. As it turns out, Gen X and Gen Y buyers are increasingly eschewing Japanese brands in favor of South Korean and American automakers. Five years ago, that wasn't the case, with more than half of all young buyers flocking to brands like Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Subaru and Mazda. But the U.S. has made up quite a bit of ground in recent years by producing inexpensive and fuel efficient small cars that appeal to a younger audience. L
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX