We've taken a pretty in-depth look at Chrysler's three most visible electric or range-extended concepts already, leaving just the neighborhood electric vehicle from its GEM division to peer into. First, those three letters now stand for GreenEcoMobility, much more interesting than Global Electric Motorcars, which is what it stood for until now. What's in a name, anyway... Moving along, Chrysler showed off the new GEM Peapod, a low-speed electric vehicle designed primarily for city use. Unlik
Gem Electric Vehicle
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Gem Electric Vehicle Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!