GeigerCars Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport – Click above for high-res image gallery
Germany's GeigerCars has an affinity for American metal, and is unafraid to go to wacky extremes in its efforts to create its customized whips. Often, HUMMER provides the canvas for these tuners with dubs on their brains, and the arrival of the V8-powered H3 Alpha has inspired them to whip up a new ground pounder. The result is the HUMMER H3 GT you see here. An engine software tune, new intake, and sport exhaust (note the dual outlets in back) boost the Alpha's numbers to 335 horsepower and 323
It's official. Everyone loves a HUMMER. What else are we supposed to think when we get word of a big HUMMER rally in -- get ready -- Munich! You know Munich, that would be in Germany, which is in Europe, where we're repeatedly told no one wants a big, ugly gas-guzzling Suburban Assault Vehicle like a HUMMER.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX