Geiger Cars LPG Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid – Click above for high-res image gallery
One one hand, we have the HUMMER H2, which is pretty much the least green vehicle on the road; indeed, if the Prius is the standard bearer by which others are judged, the H2 is the pallbearer. On the other hand, we have liquefied petroleum gas. LPG, as it's more commonly referred, burns much cleaner than gasoline and just about any internal combustion engine can be converted to run on the fuel. What happens when you combine the two?
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!