Geiger Cars LPG Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid – Click above for high-res image gallery
One one hand, we have the HUMMER H2, which is pretty much the least green vehicle on the road; indeed, if the Prius is the standard bearer by which others are judged, the H2 is the pallbearer. On the other hand, we have liquefied petroleum gas. LPG, as it's more commonly referred, burns much cleaner than gasoline and just about any internal combustion engine can be converted to run on the fuel. What happens when you combine the two?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX