click above for 50 high-res images of the Ford Explorer America Concept
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/autos/Ford_announces_EcoBoost_engines_to_give_20_mileage_boost'; Ford is using the 2008 Detroit Auto Show to kick off the transition of a significant portion of their engine lineup to what they are calling EcoBoost technology. EcoBoost consists of smaller displacement engines with direct fuel injection and turbocharging (GDTI) to provide a fuel economy boost without any loss of performance. Ford first showed the idea in the 2007 Lincoln MKR concept when it was c
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX