So what does the the new Mazda6, BMW 1-Series, VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen and Infiniti G37 have in common? They all appear on the Gaywheels.com second annual Best Cars of 2008 list. The site's three editors made their choices in each of six categories: Best New Car, Best Makeover, Best Date Car, Best Family Car, Best Club Car and Best Car for Me.
This quarter, the Volkswagen Rabbit knocks the Toyota Yaris out of the top spot on Gaywheels.com's list of top-researched cars. The Yaris, which had hung on to the numero uno spot for the last twelve months, dropped to third place as the VeeDub managed to snag the second spot as well with the hardtop-convertible Eos, which is also a chick car. Making their first appearances on the list are the Volvo C30 at number nine and the Mazda 3 at the tenth spot.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies