Made almost entirely of aluminum and featuring direct injection, variable valve timing on both intake and exhaust sides and a high-efficiency turbocharger, the new-for-2013 1.8 liter gasser from Alfa Romeo and Fiat Powertrain Technologies is one of those downsized engines that combines all of the latest technologies into a single package.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX