The Audi A4 TDI that started off running on GTL
Gas To Liquid
2Toyota's alternative fuel efforts move beyond hybrids to ethanol in Brazil and GTL diesels in Europe
Not to be one-upped by Honda, CNET is reporting that the leader in hybrid technology, Toyota, will release a flex-fuel ethanol/gasoline capable car in Brazil during the Spring of 2007. The vehicle model and price have yet to be disclosed, but if they are planning to match Honda's efforts we shouldn't be surprised to see them offer a converted version of either the Corolla or Yaris or both. The vehicles should be capable of running on any blend of ethanol and gasoline, even E100.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies