In May 2011, Nissan and Renault took the idea of gas-powered everything and ran with it in a moderately funny commercial for the Leaf EV that poked fun at the idea of using gasoline to power our everyday electronic devices. Immediately afterward, General Motors had an unofficial reply (a snide Tweet) that made fun of Nissan for ignoring the benefits of gasoline in the "tow trucks they need and rental cars they recommend as backup to their product."
Gas Powered Everything
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX