Dashcam video has brought us some fantastic images over the years, but it recorded true tragedy overnight on July 31 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. A gas main explosion in the city was responsible for at least 25 deaths and over 250 injuries, according to The Wall Street Journal. The cause of the horrific event is still under investigation. However, people in the area reported smelling gas beforehand.
Gas Main Explosion
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX