2011 BMW X3 – Click above for high-res image gallery
If you're planning to move sometime in the future and want to know which cities will accept your Toyota Prius/HUMMER H2, MapInfo Corporation may have just the information for you. The "location intelligence" provider, working with data provided by various sources including R. L. Polk & Co., determined which cities have the largest number of most and least fuel efficient vehicles.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies