Decades before Chris Evans took on the role of Captain America and brought the comic book character a new round of popularity, Cap starred in two TV movies in the late 1970s – Captain America and Captain America II: Death Too Soon. They are both incredibly cheesy movies with the hero busting a red, white and blue motorcycle out of the back of a groovy van for action scenes. While the films might not hold up, Gary Davis, the stuntman behind them, is a fascinating personality.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!