There's nothing at all wrong with spending a large sum of money on a nice garage. After all, you need a good, safe place to keep your two- and four-wheeled belongings, right? And, assuming you've got the disposable income and lots of toys, we suppose even a multi-million-dollar garage is within the boundaries of acceptability... even if that's 25 times the average cost of a new home in America.
Unless your filthy rich and have built an Ultimate Garage, then it's likely the place you park yourt car is a vinyl-sided box with all the style and grace of a dog house. Since Citroen believes its new executive model, the C6, is better than man's best friend, it enlisted architectural firm Neutral to design a proper sanctuary for it. Neutral partners Tapio Spellman and Christian Grou designed the garage with three solid "strands" as a frame. The C6 – we suppose it would take other cars, t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX