A voice-controlled Tesla Model S negotiates the closed garage door by itself thanks to an Amazon Echo hack.
Tech skeptics have been calling the iPhone a mere toy since its introduction, but the proliferation of apps and ancillaries tells a different story. From the "what will they think of next?" file comes MyDoorOpener, a two-pronged hardware/software solution for turning your iPhone into a garage door opener. That's right, to replace one thing, you need two! The rub is that you'll have your iPhone with you anyway, and if your car's not equipped with HomeLink, then the MyDoorOpener solution could me
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies