What do you expect from a garage door opener, other than performing the one job for which it's bought?
Garage Door Opener
Tech skeptics have been calling the iPhone a mere toy since its introduction, but the proliferation of apps and ancillaries tells a different story. From the "what will they think of next?" file comes MyDoorOpener, a two-pronged hardware/software solution for turning your iPhone into a garage door opener. That's right, to replace one thing, you need two! The rub is that you'll have your iPhone with you anyway, and if your car's not equipped with HomeLink, then the MyDoorOpener solution could me
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX