If you're reading this page, chances are you already appreciate the value of a good car website. But if you needed any further evidence, just look at how much our compatriots at Cars.com are worth: according to Bloomberg, newspaper publishing giant Gannett is paying $1.8 billion to complete its acquisition of the car shopping site.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX