You knew it was coming, so don't act surprised. After a little super Sonic skydive, next came something closer to home. Or at least to Earth. In Long Beach over the weekend, the Chevrolet crew stacked shipping containers ten stories high and then tipped a Sonic over the edge. It landed safely, gently plopping its nose into a wading pool before elasticity took over and hurtled the Sonic back in the air.
Game Of Firsts
We're big fans of the 2012 Chevrolet Sonic, which is launching this month behind a large-scale digital marketing effort. Chevy is calling the campaign "Let's Do This," and it features the Sonic "performing" a variety of YouTube-worthy stunts, like skydiving and bungee jumping. You can check out the 27-camera skydiving video after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX