Henrik FIsker is stepping back onto the stage at a major auto show. We just aren't exactly sure what he's doing there yet.
Last week Ford CEO Alan Mulally visited a Blue Oval dealership in Dearborn and helped move three units off the showroom floor in 40 minutes. This week he further fulfilled his promise to walk in the shoes of a dealer for a day by visiting Galpin Motors in North Hills, CA. Galpin isn't a Ford dealership, it's the Ford dealership, regularly posting the highest volume of sales in the country. It's side business, Galpin Auto Sports, is where MTV tapes Pimp My Ride. Automotive News didn't report that
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX