It should come as no surprise that as America is in the midst of the worst economic downturn since at least the 1970s if not much longer, concern for the environment appears to be taking a hit. In its 25th annual survey asking whether the environment or economy should take precedence, Gallup has found for the first time ever that the economy came out on top with 51 percent saying growth should be given priority. Similarly, environmental protection has lost ground to developing U.S. energy suppli
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies