Lamborghini didn't bring the Gallardo Edizione Tecnica to the Paris Motor Show, intending for us to instead focus on the cosmetic changes made to the 2013 Gallardo LP560-4 Coupe and Spyder. We have to go back to a line we've had the pleasure of not using in a while: the revisions look better in person than they do in pixels. Even though the above photo does appear to lend credence to the accusations of droopiness, in person, standing above it at normal human height, the three-dimensionality of t
Gallardo Lp560 4
The Nissan Juke-R found some adventurous extracurriculars to take part in while in Dubai to pace the Dunlop 24-Hour race. Nissan said it would be making a film of the Juke-R taking on other street-legal supercars in the Dubai International Marina, but that race is meant to include a Mercedes/McLaren SLR-engined Mercedes-Benz SLK.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX