Oh no. Blogger Mickey Kaus says that he's seen an updated Pontiac Solstice ('09, presumably, since the '08 is unchanged), and that the new front clip sports the unbecoming, "tongue-thrusting" look of the current G6 GXP. Let's hope what Kaus saw was just some driver with poor taste rolling with an aftermarket nose, because the Solstice is not in need of a factory-prescribed rhinoplasty. GM would do well to focus on further refining the next generation of the car and not engage in ill-advised inte
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX