Ginetta G50EV and John Surtees at the Channel Tunnel – Click above for high-res image gallery
digg_url = 'http://digg.com/autos/Is_the_new_electric_Ginetta_hotter_than_the_Tesla_Roadster#'; It appears that Ginetta Cars, a storied British company that's been building racing and road cars since 1958, may be heating up the electric sports car market with a gas-free version of their latest automotive masterpiece, the G50. Information about the car is scant. Their website states only that it is all-electric, can reach 120 mph and will have a range up to 250 miles. No acceleration times are
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies