While the automotive world may currently be focused on the Los Angeles Auto Show, those looking to stay ahead of the curve have their sights set farther down the road. One such automaker is Infiniti. On the first of the LA press days, the Japanese luxury brand has announced an all-new model to debut in Detroit this January.
According to Cars UK, the next-generation Infiniti G37 sedan will likely debut at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show next January. We recently spied working prototypes of the new Infiniti out testing, and despite being slathered in camouflage, we have a good idea of how the company's new BMW 3 Series rival will look. Sort of.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX