While the automotive world may currently be focused on the Los Angeles Auto Show, those looking to stay ahead of the curve have their sights set farther down the road. One such automaker is Infiniti. On the first of the LA press days, the Japanese luxury brand has announced an all-new model to debut in Detroit this January.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Oct 22, 2012
According to Cars UK, the next-generation Infiniti G37 sedan will likely debut at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show next January. We recently spied working prototypes of the new Infiniti out testing, and despite being slathered in camouflage, we have a good idea of how the company's new BMW 3 Series rival will look. Sort of.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models