General Motors built 12 Futurliners for the three-year futurama road show in the early 1940s known as the "Parade of Progress." Nine of them still exist, and one would think that in a world where we can use a carbon molecule to divine the birth date of a dinosaur and have tiny robots sorting out our feng shui on Mars, we could keep track of nine vehicles. Yet according to an article on Hemmings Daily, that's not the case; the nine extant Futurliners have been through so many hands and/or so much
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX