General Motors built 12 Futurliners for the three-year futurama road show in the early 1940s known as the "Parade of Progress." Nine of them still exist, and one would think that in a world where we can use a carbon molecule to divine the birth date of a dinosaur and have tiny robots sorting out our feng shui on Mars, we could keep track of nine vehicles. Yet according to an article on Hemmings Daily, that's not the case; the nine extant Futurliners have been through so many hands and/or so much
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!