The 2013 edition of the UK's Future Car Challenge year has been cancelled. The shut down may be as much of a reflection of less-than-expected electric-vehicle interest in the UK as it is a result of a sponsor unexpectedly pulling out, according to UK's Autocar.
Future Car Challenge
- Danny King
- Nov 8, 2012
It looks like Jaguar made the most of its home-course advantage.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models