The 2013 edition of the UK's Future Car Challenge year has been cancelled. The shut down may be as much of a reflection of less-than-expected electric-vehicle interest in the UK as it is a result of a sponsor unexpectedly pulling out, according to UK's Autocar.
Future Car Challenge
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX