You may be familiar with the name Colin Furze. The gentleman has made a name for himself by crafting some of the most impressive small-displacement two-wheelers around, and his four-wheel creation – a mobility scooter – lives up to the same level of insanity. Thanks to a 125cc engine lifted from a dirt bike, the machine can whip to over 70 mph. If that isn't terrifying enough for you, the vehicle does it using the same wheels and tires as the electric scooters you see whirring around
Colin Furze, the English loon responsible for the fire-breathing moped, has released yet another cracked creation. Furze, 31, who makes his money as a plumber, built a 72-foot-long moped that seats 25, videotaped himself riding it, and send the footage to the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX