Volkswagen created the Fun Theory two years ago, but the idea has maintained a bit of momentum. The basic premise of the theory revolves around examining if people will do the right thing, if that thing is made a bit more fun. Nevena Stojanovic from Serbia came up with a new way to put the Fun Theory to use when she devised a way to make young passengers more likely to wear their seatbelts.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX