Nissan found out what full-size cargo van buyers wanted in a van, then created the NV to satisfy their requests. It's one thing to get a consumer to tell you what he wants, however, and another to get him to actually buy what you make for him. That's the issue Nissan faces. Dealers are sitting on a 205-day inventory of NVs as of the end of September.
Full Size Vans
Starting this fall, commercial fleet customers will be able to order full-size GMC Savana and Chevrolet Express vans with either compressed natural gas (CNG) or liquified petroleum gas (LPG) fuel systems. The CNG/LPG vans will be delivered direct from the factory with the gaseous fuel systems and won't require any aftermarket upfitting. The vans are built at General Motors' Wentzville, MO assembly plant while the gaseous fuel tanks are installed at an adjacent facility. Unfortunately, GM did not
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX