Earlier this week, reports out of Japan stated that Nissan would be lending a version of its Fuga sedan to Mitsubishi. The Fuga, better known in the United States as the Infiniti M, would serve as Mitsubishi's new flagship sedan in the Japanese market. Now, the two automakers have released a statement confirming plans for Nissan to supply the Fuga to Mitsubishi, beginning in the summer of 2012. At this time, it is still unclear whether or not we'll see a Mitsubishi-baged Fuga here in the U.S. Hi
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!