2010 Honda Insight - Click above for high-res image gallery
A South Florida CBS TV station followed a Toyota Prius and a Honda Odyssey around town for a day, checking the actual mileage against manufacturer claims. The Toyota measured in at 52mpg while the minivan dropped to 11mpg. The Prius actually got better than the 50mpg mileage expected by the TV reporter while the Honda didn't match the 20mpg expectation from the Odyssey owner.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies