France protests have lead to a fuel shortage, which spurred Renault and other companies to tout their electric vehicles.
If you're old enough to remember the gas shortages of the 1970s, then you probably remember the long lines to get fuel. If you aren't old enough and you'd like to experience those lines for yourself, head to New England. A massive October snowfall has left many without power, including gas stations. That means that those gas stations that still have power are getting swamped, and tanker trucks aren't getting through because of the weather. Add it all up, and you have the makings of a small crisi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX