France protests have lead to a fuel shortage, which spurred Renault and other companies to tout their electric vehicles.
If you're old enough to remember the gas shortages of the 1970s, then you probably remember the long lines to get fuel. If you aren't old enough and you'd like to experience those lines for yourself, head to New England. A massive October snowfall has left many without power, including gas stations. That means that those gas stations that still have power are getting swamped, and tanker trucks aren't getting through because of the weather. Add it all up, and you have the makings of a small crisi
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!