Don't tell anyone who's focused on reducing distracted driving, but the US Department of Energy (DOE) recently held a Fuel Efficiency Innovation apps contest. So, while the winner might not do much for keeping eyes away from smartphones while driving, it might save some gas.
Fuel Economy Coach
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX