Write some code to save some folks some gas, and you might save about a quarter-century's worth, courtesy of Ford. The US automaker is getting closer to awarding its $50,000 prize for the Ford Personalized Fuel-Efficiency App Challenge, with the deadline for applicants coming up today.
Fuel Economy App
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX