U.S. Senators Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and 12 others have called upon Energy Secretary Steven Chu to reinstate the Department of Energy's (DOE) 2010 level of funding for fuel cell and hydrogen energy programs. Brown asserts that, "Fuel cell and hydrogen technologies are on the cusp of revolutionizing the way we use energy" and, as such, believes that governments (both state and federal) should "allocate all possible resources" to "encourage ... manufacturers, private sector in
Fuel Cell Funding
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Fuel Cell Funding Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!