The US Department of Energy (DOE) has kicked off H2USA, a public-private partnership focused on advancing hydrogen infrastructure to bring more transportation energy options to US consumers, including fueling up their fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs). This is important for FCEVs because, right now, there are only 55 of these fueling stations in the US.
Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX