Fuel Cell Catalysts
A team of researchers from Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and Argonne National Laboratory have found a new catalyst material that's more active than any previous material and more durable at the same time. They devised a new platinum nickel crystal structure that is 10 times more active than straight platinum and ninety times more active than the platinum-carbon cathodes used on most fuel cells today. Although platinum is a good catalyst, hydroxide ions like to bind to the material over t
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies