The Federal Transit Authority has awarded $117 million to 46 transit projects across the nation. The projects were selected from 266 applications to the competitive 2011 Sustainability Initiative. Criteria for choosing these projects included their ability to reduce U.S. dependence on oil and to promote green technologies.
The first thing I thought when I saw the Sustainable Distribution website was, "Why didn't we think of that?" I'm talking about the three-green-light traffic light, which would've been good for the upcoming redesign of our little blog here. Aside from a nice graphic, Sustainable Distribution has the idea to make the activities of the UK's Freight Transport Association more green. There's not a whole lot there right now, but the announcement for the site promises "blogs from senior FTA staff, as
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!