It's likely that we've all, once in our lives and before it was illegal, sent one teensy tiny text while we were driving. And while the vast majority of us managed to do it without smashing into another car or a tree, the same can't be said for everyone who drives and texts. Ft. Myers, Florida driver Michael Woody, Jr. was so taken with his SMS-ing that his erratic driving caught the attention of police, who began to follow him. Not only did Woody miss the authorities in his rearview, his drivin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX