Toyota just launched a new iPhone app that lets users position computer-generated renderings of the upcoming FT-86 sports car against real-world backdrops and then share them with other users. Judging from the video Toyota released to promote the app, Instagram shouldn't feel threatened; the renderings aren't exactly stellar, and the novelty of positioning a CGI FT-86 on your iPhone screen is likely to wear off quickly. Fortunately, the app is free. Just remember, kids, you get what you pay for.
Ft 86 Concept
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX