Room for one more?
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jun 17, 2013
It is an era of $11 gallons of gas. Somewhere, apparently, someone has run out of fuel. To the rescue will come a personalized Matte Graphite Tesla Model S, ready with a frunk full of gas cans. Watching the Tesla drive away on cheap electricity, the stranded motorist out there will be able to continue his gas-powered journey, wondering if perhaps next time will be the right time to get plugged in.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models