We tend to live by the mantra that no car is too rare to drive. Even the most unique pieces of automotive history were designed and built to be a mode of transportation first and a stationary object of desire second. The crew at Turner Motorsports has taken that philosophy to the next level – they believe there's no such thing as a vehicle that's too rare to race. Case in point? The company's new Frozen Gray BMW M3 built for serious track duty.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX