If you weren't satisfied with the short clips released after the Red Bull Frozen Rush, then the video below is for you. If you weren't aware of the Red Bull Frozen Rush, then the video below is still for you since it tells the longer-form, behind-the-scenes story of how Ricky Johnson earned the first event victory with 900-horsepower Pro 4 trucks competing on snow shod with BF Goodrich studded tires.
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 16, 2014
From the deserts of Baja to the hills of Pikes Peak to stadiums across the country, there's any number of places you can go to watch off-road racing trucks do their thing. But with Frozen Rush, Red Bull has skipped past all of them and headed to the ski hill.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models