The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has named its latest three Top Safety Pick award winners. The models include the 2010 Dodge Journey, 2010 Lincoln MKT, and Mazda's 2010 Mazda3. All three are equipped with standard side airbags. Stability control is standard on the Dodge and Lincoln, but optional on the Mazda.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX