Headhunting firm Spencer Stuart is without doubt on the speed-dial lists of bailed-out firms, having placed chairmen, CEOs, Chrysler Group LLC, and board members for AIG, Citigroup Inc., Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and GMAC. Then they flew over General Motors so that Ed Whitacre, Jr. could heli-drop in. Now, The Wall Street Journal is reporting that GM has chosen Spencer Stuart to assist it in locating a permanent CEO to take up the position from Whitacre.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX