My friend Dennis in Washington decided one day to make his Mazda truck really green. But instead of installing a revolutionary and complex powertrain, he decided to go modest and install the simplest carbon capture device on the cargo bed: he grows plants on it. Literally. I believe this even adds some kind of poetry to the simple act of driving.
AutoblogGreen has obtained exclusive video from a powerful secret group admitting to holding back the electric car. The footage may also be a funny song from the episode Homer the Great of the animated TV show the Simpsons. Our crack staff of video experts is still trying to figure it out.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies