Evoque's Older Brother Gets Some Love
Land Rover is being liberal with its amenities, distributing luxe features from its Range Rover Evoque, 2013 Range Rover and Jaguar sedans to its entry-level 2013 LR2. Right out front is a new engine: the same 240-horsepower, 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder with 250 pound-feet of torque found in the Evoque is now the sole engine offered in the LR2. It replaces the 3.2-liter six-cylinder and brings with it the benefits of being 88 pounds lighter, having 10 more horsepower and 16 more pound-f
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX