The same environmental protesters who disrupted a speech by GM's Rick Wagoner in Los Angeles have hit the New York Auto Show. Two Freedom from Oil members climbed the support structure at the Javit's Center yesterday to unveil a 20-foot banner attacking Toyota. They were arrested after police used a cherry picker to get them down. The New York protest drew very little attention compared to the stunt in LA when two of the group's members joined Wagoner on stage after finished the keynote address.
Freedom From Oil
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Freedom From Oil Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!